North Mecklenburg Animal Hospital has some of the most modern in-house laboratory equipment allowing us to perform most lab tests to diagnose your pet’s health.
Our in-house laboratory tests include:
- Complete Blood Counts
- Full Blood Chemistries and Electrolytes
- Blood Gas Analysis
- Cytologies (microscope analysis)
- Of lumps, bumps and tumors
- Of urogenital samples
- Of ear, urine and feces samples
- Of abdominal and thoracic fluids
- Fecal Analysis of a variety of standards
- Urine Analysis
In addition to our in-house laboratory, we also have external laboratories that we use extensively including a number of University specialist laboratories. The laboratories other than Universities are picked up several times a day so we can get test results often in the same day.